Monday, February 8, 2010

Update... from Morgan

Hey Everyone... Morgan here!

I just wanted to shoot everyone a quick update. I got to talk to my mom tonight and she is currently at the hospital on a 24 hr shift. She told me that today and tonight they will continue working with the children in hospital... Today, she and the rest of the team got to spend some time playing with kids.... handing out candy, singing (she told me that they LOVE Bob Marley:)), smiling and taking lots of pics! I hope to be able to upload some of them soon!
Please continue to be in prayer for me mom and aunt, the team, and for the precious haitian people in the hospitals.... Pray that God will continue to strengthen them through this very emotionally and physically taxing time. Pray for opportunities for them to share the Gospel and God's love with their patients. Thank you so much for your prayers!
I also want to thank everyone who has jumped in and helped out our family this week.... Thank you for all of the meals, supplies for the trip, watching us, and loving our family while mommy is loving on the people of haiti.... We are SO grateful!!!!
But most of all, we are grateful that the LORD has allowed mom and aunt ninner to serve in "such a time as this"... God has uniquely equipped my mom and aunt ninner and it is amazing to see God's hands working through it all!!!!!!
Well, I think that's it for now, but I hope to be updating frequently for mommy!

For HIS Glory,

Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment